Grade 4: Decimals and Fractions(Tenths)
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Complete the place value chart for the decimal number.
- 2. Which is the digit in the tenths place?
- 3. Which is the digit in the hundredths place?
- 4. What is the place of the underlined digit?
- 5. Which decimal number is marked on the number line?
- 6. Mark the decimal number on the number line.
- 7. Which decimal number does the following represent?
- 8. Complete the expanded form for the decimal number.
- 9. Which decimal number is shown by the model?
- 10. Shade the model to show 0.5
- 11. Write the following as a decimal number.
- 12. Write the fraction as a decimal number.
- 13. Shade the model to show 0.04
- 14. Shade the model to show 1.40
- 15. Shade the model to show 1.11
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.