Grade 3: Units Of Length
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 3.MD.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.2
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Which unit would you use to measure the length of a blackboard?
- 2. Which is a better estimate for the height of a milk carton?
- 3. Complete the following statement.
- 4. Which is a better estimate for the height of a lighthouse?
- 5. Complete the following conversion table.
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.