Grade 3: Units Of Capacity
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 3.MD.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.2
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Compare. Choose the correct operator.
- 2. Which unit would you use to measure the capacity of a tea pot?
- 3. Which unit would you use to measure the capacity of a ketchup bottle?
- 4. Which is a better estimate for capacity of a pocket pack of juice?
- 5. Which is a better estimate for capacity of a milk carton?
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.