Grade 2: Identify Coins
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 2.MD.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and Â¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Sort the coins from largest value to smallest value.
- 2. What is the value of the coin shown in cents?
- 3. My value is equal to 5 pennies. What coin am I?
- 4. My value is equal to 2 quarters. What coin am I?
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.