Grade 1: Numbers To 20
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 1.NBT.2.2 The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Count the ones and tens in the following number.
- 2. Choose the number which has 1 ten.
- 3. Which model shows the number 15?
- 4. Which option shows the same number as the model?
- 5. Which is not equal to the number shown by the model?
- 6. Doug draws the following model for the number 13 but makes a mistake. Correct the model.
- 7. Roger has 10 apples in a bag and 3 in another bag. How many apples are there in all?
- 8. Which is a different way to represent the following?
- 9. Bob has 10 blue marbles and 2 orange marbles. How many marbles does Bob have in all?
- 10. How many sticks are there?
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.