Grade 1: Identify And Count Coins
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 1.NBT.2.3 The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Identify the coin.
- 2. What is the value of the coin shown in cents?
- 3. Choose the correct option.
- 4. Which coin has a value of 5 cents?
- 5. Which of the following is a quarter?
- 6. How much money is there?
- 7. Count pennies by ones. Find the total money.
- 8. Separate out the pennies.
- 9. Separate out the nickels.
- 10. Separate out the dimes.
- 11. Separate out the quarters.
- 12. Rick owes Sean 21 cents. If he gives him the following coins, is he correct?
- 13. Sean owes Frank 26 cents. If he gives him the following coins, is he correct?
- 14. Drag coins to make 20 cents.
- 15. Andy owes Brent 37 cents. If he gives him the following coins, is he correct?
- 16. Drag coins to make 40 cents.
- 17. Sean wants to buy something for 10 cents. If he uses only pennies, how many pennies does he need?
- 18. Reeve wants to buy something for 25 cents. If he uses only quarters, how many quarters does he need?
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.