Grade 4 Place Apps : Numbers upto a Million(Basic)
November 16, 2011 | Splash Math
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Complete the place value chart for the number.
- 2. Which form is the number represented in?
- 3. Which is the digit at the Hundred Thousands place?
- 4. What is the place value of the digit 3 in the following number?
- 5. Select the place of the underlined digit.
- 6. How many digits does the number have?
- 7. Complete the word form for the number.
- 8. Complete the expanded form for the number.
- 9. Select the number marked on the number line.
- 10. Mark 484,000 on the number line.
- 11. Decrease the number by 1,000.
- 12. Complete the following statement.
- 13. How many zeroes does the number have?
- 14. Which number has the digit 2 with a place value 200?
- 15. How many ten thousands do you need to make
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.