Grade 3 Place Apps : Thousands
November 16, 2011 | Splash Math
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 3.NBT.3 Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (e.g., 9 x 80, 5 x 60) using strategies based on place value and properties of operations.
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Select the digit at the thousands place.
- 2. Complete the expanded form for the number 2090.
- 3. Complete the expanded form for the number 4801.
- 4. Select the number which has the digit 1 with a place value of 1000.
- 5. Complete the expanded form for the number 8331.
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.