Grade 1 Place Apps : Ones And Tens
November 16, 2011 | Splash Math
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 1.NBT.2.1 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones - called a "ten"
Sample Question Statements
- 1. Use the model to answer.
- 2. What number does the model show?
- 3. Choose the correct option.
- 4. Complete the following facts.
- 5. Which model shows the number 50?
- 6. Complete the model.
- 7. Emily has 3 bundles of 10 sticks each. How many sticks does she have?
- 8. How many color pencils are there?
- 9. Do the two models show the same number?
- 10. Which option shows the same number as the model below?
- 11. Andy arranges 50 pencils into boxes of 10. How many boxes does he make?
- 12. Which number is same as the following?
- 13. Which number does the model show?
- 14. How many ones and tens does the number have?
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.