Grade 1 Geometry Apps : Three Dimensional Shapes
November 16, 2011 | Splash Math
Common Core Standards Alignment
- 1.G.2 Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids, triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes, right rectangular prisms, right circular cones, and right circular cylinders) to create a composite shape, and compose new shapes from the composite shape.1
Sample Question Statements
- 1. The following shape has
- 2. Choose the shape which has flat faces only.
- 3. Does the following shape have a curved surface?
- 4. Which of the given shapes has 6 faces?
- 5. Which of the given shapes has 8 edges?
- 6. Which of the given shapes has 1 vertex?
- 7. How many faces does this three dimensional shape have?
- 8. How many edges does this three dimensional shape have?
- 9. How many vertices does this three dimensional shape have?
- 10. Choose the shape that this pattern will make if you fold it and tape it together.
- 11. Choose the pattern which matches the shown three dimensional shape.
- 12. Choose the shape which has the given face.
- 13. Choose the face which belongs to the given shape.
Requires: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.